Webster Elementary began in 1907 when the East Side school was renamed. In 1908, a new building was built at its present location and in 1937, that building was replaced with the building that is currently used.
Webster became the 5th grade center in the 2008-2009 school year. Presently, Webster serves approximately 170 students with 24 eager and energetic faculty and staff members.
7:30 a.m. Gym Doors Open
8:15 a.m. Assembly Starts
11:45 a.m. Lunch
3:15 p.m. Dismissal