- all students are to be treated as independent learners and provided with differentiated instruction to meet their needs.
- in a meaningful core curriculum that provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary for success in the 21st century.
- in authentically engaging students in the best practices and teaching techniques that provide critical thinking and knowledge application.
- in a caring, trusting, and safe environment where teachers support and assist students to be the best they can be.
- in a partnership with parents and community members that provides structure for student learning and holds them accountable for their learning experience.
- in a school culture that stresses Academic Achievement as much as it stresses success in extracurricular activities.
- in a Professional Learning Community where teachers and administrators collaborate to be the best we can be.
- IN OUR STUDENTS!!!!!!!!