About Lincoln Learning Center
Lincoln Learning Center opened its doors on January 5, 2015. the new facility replaces the previous building which opened its doors in 1902. The original Lincoln Elementary was the oldest continuing elementary school in the El Reno district. It had 5 different locations, with the last location, pictured below, being built in 1939.
Lincoln became the 3rd-4th grade center in the 2008-2009 school year. Presently, Lincoln serves approximately 325 students with 36 caring, dedicated faculty and staff members.
Previous Lincoln Elementary School, built in 1939.